Magento Speed Optimization Services
In running any websites, the work of a server is the top important factor. Moreover, with an ecommerce website, the stability of the server can become more and more vital. Customers always want to access to the website, use the search engine or do other steps such as purchasing or bidding with the highest processing speed without lagging or suddenly stops. A good server will help the website to work with a high level of flexibility and also the agility. In fact, the server optimization is not a simple work. It requires people to have a certain level of computing knowledge and also the understanding of the Magento hierarchy.
Magento is a great e-commerce software with a well-designed structure and many advanced features. However, thanks to this it also uses quite a lot of system resources, it is not the fastest one and may have slow response times, compared to a competitive e-shop system.
Are you dissatisfied with the performance of your Magento store? Don't worry! Our experts will set up your server and your Magento store for the best performance.
(What we offer is a thoroughly selected set of actions aimed at speeding up your Magento store.)
- Faster response: ~0.5 second to generate/load the home HMTL ( First Byte)
- Save server resources: up to 10x times less load on the server
- Loading static resourses from 2 to 3 times faster (CDN)
- Up to 95/100 in Pagespeed
- Grade A / A / A / A / A on www.webpagetest.org
- Improve customer experience and hence conversion rates.
- Merchant reducing page load time usually raise their revenue of 10% to 30%..
- Improve peak traffic performance capacity and stability.
- Speed up administrative tasks.
- Maximise value from for your hosting provider.
Before we start actual performance work we have to study your store and server thoroughly. Our engineers will have a close look at your setup: server hardware and operation system, installed software and its versions, store setup and performance techniques which are already applied.
- Analysis system
- Tuning and configuring your root server based on Debian / Ubuntu, CentOS / RedHat or FreeBSD
- Tuning and configuring MySQL database
- Tuning and configuring Apache web server
- Tuning and configuring NGINX / Apache/ lighttpd configuration web server for static content
- Tuning and configuring PHP
- Tuning and configuring cache modules such as eAccelerator, APC or Memcache
- Install Speedx extension to cache Magento pages
- Penetration testing
- Firewall configuration
- Configure Magento to work with Content Delivery Network (CDN) such as Rackspace, Amazon S3 or GoGrid
- Linux installations only
- SSH root access to server